The Annual General Meeting of AAK is the highest decision-making body and the forum through which the shareholders exercise their influence over the company.
AAK’s Annual General Meeting decides on a number of central issues, such as adoption of the income statement and balance sheet, discharge from liability of the Board of Directors and CEO, the dividend to the shareholders, and composition of the Board of Directors.
Annual General Meeting 2021
The 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday May 7, 2021 in Malmö, Sweden.
Due to the risk of the continued spread of the coronavirus and the authorities’ regulations and advice on avoiding public gatherings, the Board has decided that the Annual General Meeting will be held without physical presence of shareholders, proxy holders and third parties and that the shareholders are able to exercise their voting rights in advance, only by postal voting before the general meeting. Information on the resolutions passed at the Annual General Meeting will be disclosed on May 7, 2021, as soon as the outcome of the postal voting has been finally confirmed.
The Board of Directors and the Managing Director shall, if a shareholder so requests and the Board of Directors believes that it can be done without significant harm to the company, provide information regarding circumstances that (i) may affect the assessment of an item on the agenda, (ii) circumstances that may affect the assessment of the company’s or its subsidiaries’ financial position or information concerning (iii) the company’s relation with other companies within the Group.
Such requests shall be made in writing to the company no later than ten days prior to the Annual General Meeting, i.e. no later than April 27, 2021, to the address AAK AB (publ.), Group Legal Counsel, Skrivaregatan 9, SE-215 32 Malmö, Sweden, or by e-mail to email@example.com. The questions and responses will be made available on here at www.aak.com and at the company at the address Skrivaregatan 9, SE-215 32 Malmö, Sweden, no later than April 30, 2021. The information will also be sent to the shareholders who requested it and stated their address.
A presentation from AAK's President and CEO will be made available here at www.aak.com in due time before the Annual General Meeting.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting 2021 of AAK AB (publ.)
- Nomination Committee's reasoned statement 2021
- Notification and postal voting form
- Remuneration report 2020
- Proposal of the Board of Directors on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Proposal regarding authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve on new share issues
- Proposal regarding autuorization for the Board of Directors to resolve on repurchase of the company's own shares
- Proposal of the Board of Directors on Incentive Program 2021/2026
- Terms and conditions for subscription warrants series 2021/2026
- Proposal of the Board of Directors regarding amendment of the Articles of association
- Appendix 1 - Articles of association
- The Board of Directors' statement according to Chapter 18, Section 4 and Chapter 19, Section 22 of the Swedish Companies Act
- Annual Report 2020
- Presentation from President and CEO
- Auditor's statement pursuant to Chapter 8, Section 54 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551)
Request for addressing of matters
Shareholders are entitled to have a matter addressed by the Annual General Meeting as long as their request has been received by the Board of Directors no later than March 19, 2021. The request shall be addressed to the Board of Directors and sent by mail to Stina Jarl at the address AAK AB (publ.), Stina Jarl, Skrivaregatan 9, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.