The Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday May 13, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. at Malmö Arena, Hyllie Stationstorg 2, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting 2020 of AAK AB (publ.) >>
- Nomination Committee's reasoned statement 2020 >>
- Press release – The Board of Directors of AAK AB (publ.) proposes to postpone the decision on the dividend for 2019 >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors regarding authorization for the board of directors to resolve on new share issues >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors regarding authorization for the board of directors to resolve on repurchase and transfer of the company’s own shares >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives >>
- Report by the Board of Directors on the remuneration committee’s evaluation of remuneration to senior management, etc. >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors regarding amendment of the articles of association >>
- Appendix 1 - Articles of association >>
- Auditor's statement >>
- Information to Danish shareholders >>
- Proxy >>
- Postal voting form >>
- Annual Report 2019 >>
- Presentation from President and CEO >>
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of AAK AB >>
Special measures due to the coronavirus and covid-19
The safety of visitors at AAK’s Annual General Meetings is always a top priority. Due to the coronavirus and covid-19, AAK has decided to take the following special measures at the Annual General Meeting on May 13, 2020:
- No bus transport to and from the Annual General Meeting will be arranged.
- The exhibition area will be closed, and no samples will be offered.
- No meals will be served.
- No gift bags will be handed out.
- The participation of senior executives and board members will be limited.
- Presentations will be shortened or canceled. Furthermore, issues at the Annual General Meeting will be focused on the agenda’s decision points. For any general questions, shareholders are welcome to send these in advance to email@example.com.
- Voting by mail is offered with the support of the new exception law for Annual General Meetings (see below).
AAK is closely following the developments with regards to the coronavirus and covid-19 and may, if necessary, take further precautionary measures at short notice. Updated information will be published on this page: www.aak.com/investors/annual-general-meeting.
Participation and registration
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must be recorded in the Shareholders’ Register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday, May 7, 2020, and must also notify the company of their intention to attend the Annual General Meeting not later than Thursday, May 7, 2020.
In order to participate at the Annual General Meeting, shareholders with nominee-registered shares must request their bank or broker to have the shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB. Such re-registration must be executed no later than Thursday, May 7, 2020. The shareholders must therefore notify the nominee of their request to have the shares re-registered in due time before Thursday, May 7, 2020.
Note that the registration for the Annual General Meeting 2020 is now closed.
Participation by proxy
Due to the risk of infection and the regulations of the authorities, we urge shareholders to carefully consider the possibility of attending via a representative instead of physically attending the Annual General Meeting. Download proxy >>.
AAK has been informed that Euroclear Sweden offers private shareholders who do not wish to be physically present at the Annual General Meeting to submit a proxy and voting instructions to representatives from Euroclear Sweden. All private individuals who report attendance to the Annual General Meeting will be contacted by Euroclear Sweden with instructions on how to proceed with this option.
Euroclear Sweden does not act on behalf of AAK and does not provide services to AAK in this regard, but we welcome this initiative and believe that under current circumstances it is a good alternative to being physically present.
Voting by mail
Due to a temporary change of the law, the Board of AAK AB has resolved that shareholders in AAK AB shall be able to exercise its voting rights at the Annual General Meeting 2020 by mail. The intention is to minimize the number of people gathered at the location of the Annual General Meeting, as a part of the effort to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus and covid-19. AAK encourages all shareholders to exercise the possibility to advance voting. The postal voting form is available here >>. The postal voting form may also be sent by mail to shareholders upon request, provided they provide their postal address. Note that the completed postal voting forms must be received by the company not later than May 7, 2020.
Request for addressing of matters
Shareholders are entitled to have a matter addressed by the Annual General Meeting as long as their request has been received by the Board of Directors no later than March 25, 2020. The request shall be addressed to the Board of Directors and sent by mail to Stina Jarl at the address AAK AB (publ.), Stina Jarl, Skrivaregatan 9, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2020 consists of:
- Märta Schörling Andreen, chairman of the Nomination Committee (Melker Schörling AB)
- Henrik Didner (Didner & Gerge Fonder)
- Leif Törnvall (Alecta)
- Åsa Nisell (Swedbank Robur fonder)
Shareholders who wish to contact the Nomination Committee can send a letter addressed to AAK AB (publ.), “Nomination Committee”, Skrivaregatan 9, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden.