The Annual General Meeting 2022 was held on Wednesday May 18, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. at Malmö Arena, Hyllie Stationstorg 2, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2022 >>
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting 2022 of AAK AB (publ.) >>
- The Nomination Committee’s reasoned statement on its proposal for members of the Board of Directors >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors on incentive program 2022/2027 >>
Terms and conditions for subscription warrants series 2022/2027 regarding subscription for shares >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors regarding authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve on new share issues >>
- Proposal of the Board of Directors regarding authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve on repurchase and transfer of the company’s own shares >>
- Remuneration report 2021 >>
- The Board of Directors’ statement pursuant to chapter 18, section 4 and chapter 19, section 22 of the Swedish Companies Act >>
- Auditor’s opinion as to whether the guidelines of the annual general meeting on the remuneration of senior executives have been followed >>
- Annual Report 2021 >>
- Presentation from President and CEO >>
- Proxy 2022 >>
- Information to Danish shareholders >>
Notice of the Annual General Meeting is published in a press release, in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar (“the Swedish Official Gazette”) and at www.aak.com. In addition, an advertisement is placed in Svenska Dagbladet. For environmental reasons, please note that the notice will not be printed and distributed by post. To subscribe to AAK’s press releases via e-mail, sign up here.
AAK will not provide bus transport to the Annual General Meeting as in previous years.
Participation and registration
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must be recorded in the Shareholders’ Register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, and must also notify the company of their intention to attend the Annual General Meeting not later than Thursday, May 12, 2022.
In order to participate at the Annual General Meeting, shareholders with nominee-registered shares must request their bank or broker to have the shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB. Such re-registration must be executed no later than Tuesday, May 10, 2022. The shareholders must therefore notify the nominee of their request to have the shares re-registered in due time before May 10, 2022.
The registration for the Annual General Meeting 2022 closed on May 12, 2022.
Request for addressing of matters
The deadline for shareholders to submit matters to be addressed at the Annual General Meeting expired on March 30, 2022.
The Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2022 consists of:
- Märta Schörling Andreen, chairman of the Nomination Committee (Melker Schörling AB)
- Peter Lööw (Alecta)
- Elisabet Jamal Bergström (SEB Investment Management)
- Henrik Didner (Didner & Gerge Fonder).
Shareholders who wish to contact the Nomination Committee can send a letter addressed to AAK AB (publ.), “Nomination Committee”, Skrivaregatan 9, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden.