The Annual General Meeting 2023 was held on Thursday May 4, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. at Quality Hotel View, Hyllie stationstorg 29, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden.
Links after the Meeting:
- See the recorded AGM from May 4, 2023 here: AGM 2023
- Presentation at Annual General Meeting 2023 (in Swedish)
- Annual General Meeting Protocol 2023
Links prior to the Meeting:
- Invitation to Annual General Meeting 2023 (App 1)
- Notification and postal voting form (App 2)
- Proxy AGM 2023
- Nomination committees reasoned statement 2023
- Privacy notice for personal data processed in connection with a general meeting of shareholders
- Remuneration report 2022 (App 6)
- Proposal of the board of directors regarding authorization for the board of directors to resolve on repurchase and transfer of shares (App 10)
- Proposal of the board of directors regarding authorization for the board of directors to resolve on new share issue (App 9)
- Proposal of the board of directors for implementation of a performace based long-term incentive program (App 8)
- Proposal of the board of directors on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives (App 7)
- Board of Directors' statement pursuant to chapter 18, section 4 and chapter 19, section 22, of the Swedish Companies Act
- Auditor's opinion as to whether the guidelines of the general annual meeting on the remuneration of senior executives have been followed (App 5)
- AAK Annual Report 2022 (App 4)
Registration of participation
The registration to participate is closed.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting is published in a press release, in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar (“the Swedish Official Gazette”) and at www.aak.com. In addition, an advertisement is placed in Svenska Dagbladet. For environmental reasons, please note that the notice will not be printed and distributed by post. To subscribe to AAK’s press releases via e-mail, sign up here.
Request for addressing of matters
Shareholders are entitled to have items addressed at the Annual General Meeting if the request has been submitted to the Board of Directors in due time.
Requests shall be addressed to the Board of Directors of AAK AB and be sent to Head of Legal Pontus Malmunger via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to AAK AB, Att. Pontus Malmunger, Skrivaregatan 9, SE-215 32 Malmö, Sweden.